Personal information we collect
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, while browsing the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, which websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions that take place on the site and collect information including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring / exit pages and date / time stamps.
- “Web Beacons”, “Tags” and “Pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address and telephone number. We refer to this information as “Ordering Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the order information that we collect generally to fulfill orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging shipping, and providing invoices and / or order confirmations). In addition, we use this order information to:
- To communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- In accordance with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertisements related to our products or services.
We use the device information we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (particularly your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics on how our customers browse and handling the site and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). This data can also be used for advertising and retargeting purposes.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
In addition, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track
Please be aware that we do not change the data collection and use of our site when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access any personal information we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact details below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we may have with you (for example, if you place an order through the site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
When you place an order through the site, we will keep your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The site is not intended for persons under the age of 18.